List of Wedding Registry Items
It is indeed exciting to have unexpected and cool registry items but whether you admit it or not, the top choice will always be kitchen stapes. Why? It is because these kitchen staples are much needed once you start embarking the married life. With these kinds of registries, live becomes easier.
Here are the top registry items recommended for you:
(1) Sauté pan: If you love cooking, it means that your kitchen will be busy most of the time. To assist you with your daily cooking, you can always make use of sauté pan. An idea sauté pan is something that you can hold easily but is durable enough to stand against the impact of metal tools when cooking. The minimum cost of this registry item is around $100.
(3) Sauce pan: If you have a pan for sautéing then you should have something for the sauce. Your kitchen utensil will not be complete without this one. Choose a pan that is dishwasher safe and nonstick. Sauce pan is superstar in the wedding registry since you can see it almost everywhere.
(3) Casserole pan: If you are fond of cooking big dishes then this is a nice addition to the registry. Go for a versatile casserole; when you say versatile it means that it can be used in the freezer, microwave and broiler. According to experts, the most common favorite is the one with enamel glazed due to its ability to resist heat. Moreover, enamel glazed casserole is also scratch free.
(4) Food processor: Do you want your kitchen life to be easy? If yes then it is best if you get this food processor. It has the ability to mix, chop, slice and shred ingredients. There is no need to use set of knives in order to cut fruits and vegetables. Simply put them inside the canister and let the machine perform the job.
(5) Slow cooker: Tasty meals are cooked slowly. This cooking tool will help you achieve what you exactly need from your kitchen, delicious meals. When using this tool, there is no need for manual presets; all you need to do is automatically switch it on and wait for a couple of minutes or so.
Your kitchen registry items do not need to be expensive or branded for as long as they are functional. If you need more help with registries, please make sure to consult your friends or a registry professional from the local area. To be exact, you can post photographs of the items.
Click here for more info: